Monday, May 17, 2010

What's So Good About Suffering?

I crossed the final hurdle in my race against breast cancer on May 3rd, 2010, fifteen months after my diagnosis. Since that time, I've pondered these questions, "What are the long-term 'side effects' or benefits of suffering? AND What's so good about suffering?" As a follower of Christ, I'm asking these questions. I'm seeking a Biblical perspective on this subject. In the next several weeks, months, maybe years I will share insights gleaned on this topic and post them here.

Does this question interest you? If so, join me in this journey of discovery. As I seek answers to these questions, I confidently, anticipate a fresh encounter with Jesus.

I pray this journey will expand my faith in God and His purposes, while encouraging others in their walk with Christ as they face trials and suffering on this earth.

Trusting Him on the journey.


Romans 8:28 - "And we know in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purposes."

No comments: